Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s blog.
February 12: Top Ten Favorite Romances
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
My all-time favorite book. Enough said.
2. Night World Series by L. J. Smith
I LOVE these books and I always reread them because they are such easy reads and just so amazing!
3. Leaving Paradise Series by Simone Elkeles
I read this a couple years ago and it is still one of my all time favorite series’.
4. Perfect Chemistry trilogy by Simone Elkeles
I read this about the same time as the Leaving Paradise series and it is just as good.
5. Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts
These are really great!
6. Any Rachel Hawthorne book
Really quick and short reads that usually center around a season or a specific area in the world (theme parks, cruises, etc.)
7. Teen Idol by Meg Cabot
It’s a Meg Cabot book. This fact alone should be enough to describe why it’s awesome, but if it doesn’t, I read this book in like two hours a few years back and reread it about a million times.
8. Elixir series by Hilary Duff
I didn’t expect to like this series but I LOVED it and read both books in only a few days.
9. Nocturne by Syrie James
Yet another novel that I just flew through, and I love all of Syrie James’ works!
10. Jason and Kyra by Dana Davidson
Really great book!
As always, leave a comment below with your own list and I’ll come check it out and make sure to follow!
See you soon!