Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s website!
May 28: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie!
I decided to Top Ten Books I want to read this summer
1. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
2. The Stand by Stephen King
3. Matched trilogy by Ally Condie
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
5. Finish the Percy Jackson series
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusack
7. Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
9. Finish the Marked series by P.C. and Kristen Cast
10. The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James
What’s on your list? Let me know in the comments!
See you soon!
0 Replies to “Top Ten Tuesday #20”
That is an impressive summer reading list! I have read and loved Percy, Divergent, and the Book Thief. I believe I have also read The Stand, but it was ages ago and all of his creepy stuff runs together after a while. Have fun with your books! Here's my freebie list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1yf
Yes! Hurry and read the Percy Jackson series! It's soooooo good! Great topic!
Great list. I have read Catcher in the Rye but not for more years then I care to remember. It is one book that I would like to re-read though. My Top Ten Tuesday can be seen here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-2.html
Divergent is a must read! I didn't really enjoy Matched, though. But you should try it.
Good list, I love The Lightening Thief and The Book Thief.
The Matched and Divergent Trilogies are two of my all time favorites, I highly recommend them! Lightening thief is one I have wanted to read for a while, hopefully this summer I can read it too!!
Feel free to check out my Top Ten list!! 🙂
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.