(This is my first Top 10 Tuesday!) Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s blog.
January 1st: Top 10 Books I Resolve to Read in 2013
All of the books I choose for this list have been on my TBR pile for over a year so it’s about time that I tackle them sometime in the next 12 months.
1. Matched and Crossed by Ally Condie (just in time to read the final installment)
2. The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (also just in time to read the final installment which will be out on paperback soon)
3. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa (I’ve heard great things about them and I can’t wait to start reading)
4. The Gone series by Michael Grant (I own the first two Gone, and Hunger, and I desperately need to buy the rest of them)
5. Monster High series by Lisi Harrison (I own the first one and, again, desperately need to buy the rest of them because I love all of Lisi Harrison’s work)
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Can’t wait to read this because I’ve heard so many wonderful things about it)
7. A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Just in time to buy the next installment Shades of Earth which comes out this month!)
8. Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink (There is three books in this whole series, but I want to see how I like this first one before I go buy the next two)
9. The Year I Turned 16 Omnibus by Diane Schwemm (Still need to read this even though I’m not 16 anymore…)
10. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Been waiting forever to read this and the rest of the series)
If you want leave a link to your Top 10 in the comments and I’ll come check it out!
See you soon!
0 Replies to “Top 10 Tuesday #1”
Good list, I want to read the Gone series as well and I loved The Book Thief.
I really enjoyed The Maze Runner and Across the Universe so I hope you get to them soon 🙂
I have to read the first four series you mentioned in the list as well. Love your list!