Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s blog.
January 15: Top 10 2013 Debut I’m Looking Forward To
1. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis (I loved the first book and can’t wait to read the second one, and now the third one is coming out!! It’s too much excitement!)
2. Unremembered by Jessica Brody (When I met her at a book festival she gave me a little leaflet with a short passage from the book in it and I’ve been pining for this book ever since)
3. True by Hilary Duff (I LOVED the first two books in the Elixir series and it left off on such a cliff hanger so I cannot wait for this book!)
4. Towering by Alex Flinn (another fairy tale retelling? Awesome)
5. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger (Curtsying and killing what more could a girl want?)
6. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan (Sounds awesome!)
7. Spies and Prejudice by Talia Vance (I love any sort of spin off book that has to deal with Pride and Prejudice)
8. Red by Alison Cherry (Sounds like a very original plot!)
9. Shadowlands by Kate Brian (I like a lot of Kate Brian’s other work so I hope this one is just as good)
10. Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulburg (I loved Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulburg so I hope this one is great too!)
As always, leave a link below and I’ll come check out your list and hit that subscribe button over there!
See you soon!
0 Replies to “Top 10 Tuesday #3”
I am so excited for so many of these books. Spies and Prejudice, a new Elizabeth Eulberg, Invisibility. It's going to be a good book year 🙂
New follower! All of these have great covers. Some are new to me, but all of them look worth checking out.
Check out my TTT.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
I know right? I'm so excited! 🙂 By the way I loved your list!
Thanks for following! I'm following you too! And I loved your list 🙂
Love the cover of towering. Stunning.