Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish’s website!
May 14: Top Ten books dealing with tough issues
(Side note: These are in no particular order)
1. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
2. Tricks by Ellen Hopkins
3. Confessions of a Teenage Hermaphrodite by Lianne Simon
4. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
5. Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers
6. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
7. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
8. A Child Called “It” by Dave Pelzer
9. The Look by Sohpia Bennett
10. Easy by Tammara Webber
What’s on your list? Leave a link below and I’ll come check it out!
See you soon!