Often times at the end of the year I think about what I did this year through blogging, reading, or overall social media interaction and develop a plan for the new year.
Yeah you’re all thinking, “Don’t we all!?”
But I’m going to take it seriously this time. So, I have complied a list that I will reference and cross off things that I have done throughout the new year. Here we go!
- Read a book outside my comfort zone
- Read at least 12 classics (one for each month)
- Read more New Adult books
- Don’t slack off on reviews or reading (this was a huge problem for me this year. I need to find that right balance)
- Finish at least a third of my TBR shelf
- Limit how many books I buy (unless I finish more on my TBR)
- And, as usual I have pledged to read 100 books in 2014 (I surpassed this in 2013 and read a total of 121 books!)